You receive 3 meetings, plus more.
- We will contact you within 24 hours of purchase to setup a time and date for your first meeting.
- Virtual or in person meeting.
- 3 wedding planning meetings each 1.5 – 2 hours. With a real life wedding planner!
- Each meeting is customized to your needs.
- Plus – Free monthly accountability emails reminding you what to be working on.
- Plus – Up to 12 months of unlimited emails.
- Plus – Do you love checklists? We do! You also get access to all of our worksheets and checklists.
Here is what is included in the Start Planning Meeting.
- Free copy of our wedding starter kit, Three Rings and A Checklist. A $49.00 value.
- Learn how to create a detailed budget and avoid costly mistakes. Yes, we are going to talk about that 10% – 20% that couples go over and why.
- We will talk about the dreaded guest list and how to stress less about it.
- Learn how to choose quality vendors.
- Kansas City Brides receive our preferred vendor list. We will make recommendations based on your style, needs and budget.
Here is what is included in the Wedding Design Meeting.
- Free wedding inspiration board. Your wedding colors and style all in one spot.
- Learn how to bring it all together. How to create a cohesive look and feel.
- To DIY or not to DIY. You may be surprised to learn the pros, cons and pricing differences.
- Have a great flow and an amazing layout on the day of with table and chair placement.
- Learn how to create focal points and why.
- Your tables are going to look amazing! If you are local it’s table mockup time. We will work through which elements will make amazing centerpieces and place settings at your venue.
- Not a local we still have lots of goodies in store for you!
Here is what is included in the Day of Coordination Meeting.
- Free copy of our wedding day checklists and worksheets. To ensure you don’t forget a thing on your wedding day.
- Get real life examples of day of timelines and learn to make yours.
- We encourage you to bring a friend to this one. Ask us why?
- Master all this is involved with coordinating your wedding day.
- Delegate, delegate, delegate . . . we will show you why and how.
- Learn ceremony etiquette and all about the processional and recessional.
We are happy to change meeting topics to anything you might need help with. These are just the most popular options. Still have questions? Call Jennifer at 913-909-7455 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you purchase.